Comprehensive support and guidance is offered at each stage aligned to HMRC’s ‘Six Guiding Principles’, working through the toolkit will put you in a strong position to develop a CCO defence.
The CCO Resources Toolkit includes the following template documents to assist you in updating your existing controls:
- Impact questions that act as a useful precursor to your formal risk assessment
- Template CCO Risk Register and detailed guidance, including example risk areas
- Typical CCO Response Implementation Plan
- Board Paper on CCO
- Detailed internal communication on CCO
- Internal CCO Policy
- External comms and contractual terms for suppliers
- Individual Contractors declaration template
- Declaration templates for agency workers and contractors
- Example contractual terms with Suppliers relevant for CCO
- Internal Supplier Due Diligence Checklist
We work with organisations across all sectors and from global FTSE100s to fast growth UK based businesses. Our well-established methodology is adapted to the needs of each of our 300 clients, from facilitated risk assessment workshops to identify key risk areas. If you require something more in depth please get in touch directly.